T6 T8H T9H T10H Screwdriver Tool Kit with Prying Tool and Cl... - 2024 report by Whydis

T6 T8H T9H T10H Screwdriver Tool Kit with Prying Tool and Cleaning Brush Repair for Microsoft Xbox One/Xbox 360 and Sony Playstation PS3 PS4 Controller

Reviews by Features

Kit

(7 reviews)
Product

(6 reviews)
Price

(4 reviews)
Material

(2 reviews)
Job

(3 reviews)
Screwdriver

(3 reviews)
Driver

(2 reviews)
Item

(2 reviews)
Value

(2 reviews)
Size

(2 reviews)
Ps4

(12 reviews)
Quality

(6 reviews)
Brush

(3 reviews)

Save on Pinterest

Recommended :

Reviews around kit (5.00 of 5)

• Perfect tool kit for your Xbox remote or other small devices.
  • I had to remove dust from the inside of my ps4, this kit made it very easy to do so.
  • Would’ve been a perfect tool kit with the 4head screwdriver instead of 3 prying tools
  • Read remaining 7 reviews for kit

You are reading snippets from reviews of T6 T8H T9H T10H Screwdriver Tool Kit with Prying Tool and Cleaning Brush Repair for Microsoft Xbox One/Xbox 360 and Sony Playstation PS3 PS4 Controller

Reviews around product (5.00 of 5)

• The product was useful overall except until when it came down to remove phillips screws, this kit doesnt bring a screw driver that size which kept me from cleaning the console out properly.
  • Read remaining 6 reviews for product

You are reading snippets from reviews of T6 T8H T9H T10H Screwdriver Tool Kit with Prying Tool and Cleaning Brush Repair for Microsoft Xbox One/Xbox 360 and Sony Playstation PS3 PS4 Controller

Reviews around price (5.00 of 5)

• Well worth the price because I didn't have to buy a new controller
  • Well-priced product
  • Also fair priced as well.
  • Exactly whats needed at a decent price

Reviews around material (5.00 of 5)

• I bought this to fix one of my PS4 controllers that wasn't working; it looks and feels durable and seems to be made out of good quality materials but the heads of all of them are wrong none of them can fit.
  • I liked the material.

Reviews around job (5.00 of 5)

• But overall it did the job and it worked
  • it did a good job on taking apart my ps4 nice tools
  • It did the job well & economically

Reviews around screwdriver (5.00 of 5)

• The screwdrivers were comfortable and have held up well so far.
  • Great screwdrivers.
  • With this, a can of dustoff, and a ph#1 screwdriver your set to clean your ps4

Reviews around driver (5.00 of 5)

• The torx drivers worked amazing and it was well worth what I paid for it
  • I like the screw drivers and stuff but the brush broke in like 3 uses

Reviews around item (5.00 of 5)

• Good quality items.
  • The items worked great, but the quality is pretty cheap

Reviews around value (5.00 of 5)

• Great value for the tools included
  • Worked perfectly to open my Xbox One X. Good value, nice to have in my console toolkit.

Reviews around size (5.00 of 5)

• The quality of the tools is good, sizes are correct
  • Had to open my new HP Zbook17 G3 Workstation, and this set had the correct size as well as a few

Reviews around ps4 (4.49 of 5)

• Everything was used and worked perfectly to clean my PS4
  • but all I used this was to open my ps4 and clean the fan
  • These tools are very helpful and resemble star tools, they helped us open the PS4 so we could clean out the dust in the motor's air filter.
  • With this, a can of dustoff, and a ph#1 screwdriver your set to clean your ps4
  • I bought this to fix one of my PS4 controllers that wasn't working; it looks and feels durable and seems to be made out of good quality materials but the heads of all of them are wrong none of them can fit.
  • Read remaining 12 reviews for ps4

Reviews around quality (3.70 of 5)

• The quality of the tools is good, sizes are correct
  • The items worked great, but the quality is pretty cheap
  • Good build quality and the grip helps with tight screws
  • This kit is very nice quality for the price
  • Read remaining 6 reviews for quality

Reviews around brush (3.22 of 5)

• I like the screw drivers and stuff but the brush broke in like 3 uses
  • i liked the brush
  • The brush was very useful.