Terms of Service
Visitor and Member responsibility
- Posts that harass, degrade, intimidate or are hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Posts that include personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- Posts that infringe any proprietary rights, including copyright, of any party, or Postings that you do not have a right to make available;
- Posts that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy, or harmful to minors in any way;
- Posts that are false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, constitute “bait and switch” or impersonation of any person or entity;
- Posts that relate to products that are pornographic in nature.
- Posts restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site Whydis retains the right to delete any member account without notice for first-time or continued violations of these terms, or any other reason.
The images made available to you by Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and Whydis are protected by copyright and trademark laws of Canada, the United States and other countries. Before using product images for any purpose other than recommending on Whydis, you may need to obtain the authorization of the original owner of the materials. It is your responsibility to obtain authorizations to use product images or text that may be required; Whydis cannot and will not give you this authorization. We cannot guarantee that Whydis will not locate unintended or objectionable content and Whydis accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any images or text included in any Whydis product features.